Case Management Services
- Provide assistance to long-distance family members who need a local liaison and advocate, to oversee their loved one’s care, and provide them with regular updates.
- Provide assistance with monthly bill paying and managing personal and home affairs.
- Accompany individuals to a doctor or medical appointments
- Provide oversight and monitoring of medications
- Coordinate medical care needs to ensure that all the individual’s physicians and care providers are communicating clearly and have the most current information.
- Support living at home for as long as possible by arranging for, and monitoring care services.
- When an aging relative is hospitalized in acute or rehabilitation settings; weatherplaced as temporary or permanent resident of an assisted living care facility, or nursing home we are there for them.
- Errand Services are also available.
When do you need Case management for your loved one?
- When your loved one is missing Doctors’ appointments and having bouts of confusion and memory problems.
- When you do not feel that your loved one is not safe to drive or to be at home alone.
- When your loved one cannot handle their finances.
- When your loved one has been diagnosed with a Chronic Progressive Illness and will need help in the future.
- When your loved one is moving and can’t manage the details.